Whether your team needs upskilling, coaching or support, we provide detailed Reactive or Proactive Sales Training to suit your unique requirements.
Does your sales team need upskilling and regular coaching on how to maintain momentum to achieve their KPIs?
No sales team will reach its full potential without effective sales training that is specific to their role. Whether you’re hiring new salespeople or looking to advance your existing sales team, a good sales training program can improve areas of weakness, improve effectiveness and boost confidence.
Our programs are designed by hoteliers and functions people specifically for the industry. So the training is relevant to your property or venue, not a generic sales training program. We run sales training for your reactive sales team and the Business Development Managers for Accommodation & Function teams.
We design a training program so it also doesn’t impact the weekly running of operations and have found from experience that it’s best to spread the training over a series of weeks, so participants can trial each area at a time and share challenges and suggestions at the next session.
Some of the areas we cover:
- What motivates a sales person?
- 10 Steps to the Reactive or Proactive Sales Process
- Phone enquiries and upselling
- Client needs analysis and qualifying
- Presentation skills in different formats
- Site inspections and how to run them effectively
- Proposals and agreements
- Closing the deal and asking for commitment
- Handling objections
- Confirming the booking and handover procedures to operations
- Evaluate your performance
- Asking for referrals and the next booking
- Account management plans for keeping in touch.